Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Final Snaps of August

August 31 "I hope I never have a (Labour Day weekend) off"
August 30 "The reality that Ticats fans are learning, to their dismay, is that I wasn't actually kidding. I am a bit of an idiot"
August 29 "It's a great sport, but a horrible business."
August 28 "We're going to try and simplify things "
August 27 "I believe Danny's faith helps people believe in him. He builds loyalty"
August 26 "We were worried that we might be rusty but we came out and we executed"
August 25 "It's something that you don't do too much in professional football, but we hadn't done it in a long time so we figured we may as well hit them with one"
August 24 "That (Moon's mark) will come in the next two games if I stay healthy"
August 23 "That's the way things are run over there and I'm happy to be in Calgary"
August 22 "When it just came down to it, football wasn't where his heart was at anymore"
August 21 "He's been blessed with a body that allows him to play a young man's game"
August 20 "He was like the white knight riding in to save the day"
August 19 "What really got my career going were the days in Calgary"
August 18 "He came up to me the next day and wanted a truce, immediately"
August 17 "I don't think a lot changes from me to Dave. I try to emulate his game a little bit"
August 16 "It turns out, I was turned into a cheerleader."
August 15 "How can you not care for him and how can you not pull for him?"
August 14 "Brent put together a highlight film "
August 13 "People still talk about it today -- they want to see it again"
August 12 "That’s the way I coach"
August 11 "It is our hope as a league that some time in the fall we will be able to formally announce a new owner "
August 10 "As we grow less and less healthy, it provides more and more opportunities"
August 9 "I pulled the old diaper off, cleaned up the 'stuff,' that was fine"
August 8 "I am not happy and kind of disappointed "
August 7 "Greg holds the ball -- there are a lot of people out there interested in his talent and abilities"
August 6 "Scoring touchdowns makes a big difference"
August 4 "So, he had to produce, and he did."
August 3 "We need to prove to them we can play better"
August 2 "Warren had all the physical attributes you like in a quarterback even now"
August 1 "Right now we have to play with more discipline to have any kind of success"

No comments: