Sunday, October 01, 2006

The final Snaps of October 2006

October 31 "I'm surrounded by great players."
October 30 "I want to win the Grey Cup, I want to be somewhere comfortable and I want be compensated"
October 29 "I have no regrets about not getting the record"
October 28 "and we're not playing next week"
October 27 "Boy, I wish I could stick around and watch the game"
October 26 "Once an Eskimo, always an Eskimo "
October 25 "I'm frustrated as hell"
October 24 "We have strict requirements from the league about what that has to look like on television"
October 23 "That was probably my best move"
October 22 "If guys aren't pumped now, they're never going to be pumped"
October 21 "I'm 31 now and it's still the only ring I have"
October 20 "I think any league - if you want to be credible - should have a drug test"
October 19 "It means a lot if you win the Grey Cup"
October 18 "When we make mistakes, most of them have occurred on the road"
October 17 ''But I think it's awful"
October 16 "It's football. It's an intense thing. When it's over, it's over"
October 15 "From what all the media says, that's what I gather"
October 14 "Technically, I suppose, we could still finish 10-8 here"
October 13 "The smartest thing [the Stamps can] do all week is just be quiet "
October 12 "I hope to get as many touches on the ball again"
October 11 "You say something about me, you'd better be able to back it up"
October 10 "We are committed to the Ottawa-Gatineau market"
October 9 "He was their offence"
October 8 "It's been a privilege to play under coach Matthews for five years"
October 7 "I don't want to get into all this because I want to enjoy this win"
October 6 "You've gone and got Ricky all mad"
October 5 "Is Don OK?"
October 4 "Edmonton is home for me now"
October 3 "How could it happen?"
October 2 "We were kind of like a wounded animal out there"
October 1 "It was just some trash talking, that's it"

No comments: