Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Final Snaps of November 2006

November 28 "I don't think I've made any secret about the fact I want to be a head coach"
November 27 "The decision that was made, it's one I've come to accept"
November 25 “I got a ring! I got a ring!”
November 24 "You just won the Hec Crighton trophy"
November 23 "I never said we were not going to (work out a contract extension) with him"
November 22 "Because if you can't share something that means something to you then what value does it really have"
November 21 "I did not break the Cup"
November 20 "I wanted to win this for David Braley and for Bobby Ackles"
November 19"We're ferocious, cocky and we're the king of the east, the west and the whole CFL, baby"
November 18 "I don't need no more motivation,"
November 17 "I said right after that game we'd be in the Grey Cup"
November 16 "I talk with Don on a weekly basis,"
November 15 "You can't get sloppy with Jim in charge"
November 14 "You never know. You always look at every thing,"
November 13 "I certainly gave him an open invitation to come back here when he is finished in the NFL"
November 12 "How much did [Montreal's] coach pay the refs, that's what I want to know"
November 11"Stay focused and stay hungry"
November 10 "You don't get rings for Western semifinals, you get rings for Grey Cups"
November 9 "There's going to be some pretty good scalping going on"
November 8 "When you talk about great players, he was the greatest"
November 7 "Maybe we have to bring in someone to split time with him"
November 6 "There will be changes"
November 5 "How can I not be upset"
November 4 "I've been on some bad teams, man"
November 3 "We wouldn't be going to play the game if I thought we didn't have a chance"
November 2 "This is a start of a new year"
November 1 "We're not going to surprise anyone or give anything away by saying that"

No comments: