Monday, July 02, 2007

The final snaps of July 2007

July 31- "It's exciting and a little bit scary"
July 30- "If guys get embarrassed by (the loss) that is good"
July 29- "This is what we're looking for"
July 28- "Because football is a tough game and specifically the quarterback position may be the toughest to play in sports"
July 27- "It was supposed to be a run play,"
July 26- "What record? What record? What record?"
July 25- "We are going to wait and be patient and let our medical staff inform us"
July 24- "Somebody was saying afterwards that every receiver that was out there made a first-down catch."
July 23- "When we draw up the 2008 schedule, we will ask for all home games"
July 22- "You don't take that personally. I'm not going to ask a team to lay down"
July 21- "That is where you find out what kind of team you've got when you are down 20-1"
July 20- "I don't know if this guy ever was a rookie,"
July 19- "We're a goofy bunch"
July 18- "It's just a matter of focus"
July 17- "I love it here in the CFL, even if the paycheques aren't nearly as big."
July 16- "I feel close to what I felt at age 34 old"
July 15- "The thing is we’re improving every week. I think we’re going to be fine"
July 14- "And they call us dirty"
July 13-"It was like watching a child run out into the street and you can’t do anything about it" July 12-"The minute that Montreal was in, the other guys were in, too"
July 11- "everything is status quo"
July 10-There is no way this is considered normal because there is no off-time
July 9- "It all depends on how they do. It really all depends on how Pikula does"
July 8- "They beat us on field position, they beat us on turnovers, they beat us pretty much every which way, so hats off to them"
July 7- And then we had some turnovers. Clearly it hurt us"
July 6- "The buzz is there"
July 5- "Personally, I think the rule has gone too far the other way"
July 4- "All that matters is the bottom line and the bottom line was that I was 1-for-4"
July 3- "I don't like the way they act. That's what I'm saying"
July 2- "Is it the new (offensive) system? Rust? I don't know"
July 1- "We're in the process of trying to get the Grey Cup"

No comments: