Sunday, September 02, 2007

The final snaps of September 2007

September 30- "It was probably more shocking to us than anything else"
September 29- "It was ugly, but we got the victory and that's our only concern"
September 28- "I think this is obviously the perfect time to get our run in"
September 27- "Local, committed owners with deep pockets"
September 26- "I can't sing . . . and no, I haven't started practising yet"
September 25- "The play in question was reviewed by the league office"
September 24- "It was like a half-baked souffle"
September 23- "To say that I don’t appreciate Canada, that’s not true"
September 22- "I expect to be on the field"
September 21- "Hey, I'm happy. I'm living the dream right now"
September 20 "It's always a good plus to have your starting quarterback"
September19 "And you just don't see those smaller backs any more. I think it goes all the way down to the U.S. colleges. Charles Roberts is an anomaly"
September 18 "He hates being called Reginald"
September 17 "The frustration continues to build"
September 16- "I expect to see that on the highlight reels all week long"
September 15- "We're friends. I'm honoured to be considered in his presence"
September 14- "We're happy we decided to make the move"
September 13- "I do everything possible to make it impossible to steal my signals"
September 12- "This scenario would have never happened, of course, if some redheaded idiot in Ottawa had taken him with the first overall pick back in 2002."
September 11- "It would've had to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and this is just that"
September 10- "Don’t be surprised if this guy doesn’t show up"
September 9- "Finally, we have to have a good product on the field that will attract football fans, young and old"
September 8- "Actually, it's tougher. I got used to just coming off the bench. It's about refocusing yourself"
September 7- "There's a better chance of me playing than Casey Printers"
September 6- "As we all know one player isn’t a saviour, but I think Casey is going to be a significant part of what we do moving forward"
September 5- "His preference is to commit to an organization and a winner"
September 4- "And the answers seem to keep getting thrown back in our face"
September 3- "It was a rocky start"
September 2- "It's just sad that we came up short and it hurts because we had the game won"
Sepember 1- "It's the nature of the game"

No comments: