Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The final snaps of October 2007

October 31-- "I just don't know what you accomplish if you go back to ground zero and re-start"
October 30-- "He always took care of the rookie receivers"
October 29-- "We appreciate your passion for your football team and this play in particular"
October 28-- "If I have a good last part of the season there's not any reason why I can't play more football"
October 27-- "I said to the ref after I found out: 'How can you call that? "
October 26-- "People ask me what was my favourite memory in football"
October 25-- "But it's hard to replace Ricky Ray"
October 24-- "We did enough to win the football game"
October 23-- "It's exciting to get up here, meet with the kids, help them out with their new football team"
October 22-- "They gave me a bunch of painkillers to take home"
October21-- "Anybody can be an Internet tough guy"
October 20-- "The governors and I will do what is the best for the league"
October 19-- "The backlash would be enormous from the fans across the country"
October 18-- "I simply want to see this facility revitalized. It's time for action, and the first objective of any program is to fix Frank Clair Stadium"
October 17-- "Honestly - a game's a game. Nothing changes"
October 16-- "The good news is the prognosis is positive"
October 15-- "How come you didn't play like that when we had you in Chicago"
October 14-- "I tried to get out of the way"
October 13-- "You know, I am done with the Eskimos this season, I am giving away my tickets for the final couple of games"
October 12-- "When I first saw him that day, I'd say he exceeded my expectations"
October 11-- "I think I kick like I golf"
October 10-- "My concern is when I hear about the heavies that are talking"
October 9-- "But long-shots are always still possibilities"
October 8-- "Oh my God. I am public enemy number one,"
October 7-- "We've got a team right now that can take care of business"
October 6-- "The Lord's blessed me to be a quick healer. It's coming along real good"
October 5-- "It'll become important if we meet them again"
October 4-- "We don't bring guys in because of their character"
October 3-- "It’s probably best left for Coach Berry to say it"
October 2-- "As a veteran, Paul knows how important these games are at this time of the year"
October 1-- "What I learned from 2005 is that by trying to protect them I'm hurting them"

No comments: