Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Final snaps of November 2007

November 28-- "It needed to be done this way,"
November 27-- "You don't have to wait 18 and 23 or whatever amount of years between Grey Cups. You don't"
November 26-- "I am freezing. I can't even say how cold I am right now"
November 25-- "That play's going to sit with me all off-season, man"
November 24-- "'My greatest sadness is for a fan base that has been mistreated by this league"
November 23-- "And I had to explain that, 'No, there's another guy out there"
November 22-- "That's when my dad knew Ryan was meant to be a quarterback,"
November 21-- "Other than getting married and the birth of my daughter, this is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me."
November 20-- "I hope they have some extra infrastructure funds to rebuild Toronto"
November 19-- "I'm elated for them"
November 18-- "It’s unfortunate, but we’ve got to play with the cards we’re dealt"
November 17-- "It's hard for me to imagine why anyone would need motivation or inspiration right now"
November 16- "I believe the decision is right to start Jarious"
November 15- "It's the attitude I take into the playoffs"
November 14- "There's a little bit of bad blood"
November 13- "I'm definitely not a quitter"
November 12- "We'll be giving it everything we've got, but we'd be doing that anyway regardless of whether the game was here or in Nunavut"
November 11- "It was the game"
November 10- "We like it that way"
November 9- "Let people think what they want to think"
November 8- "I have a great idea what it's like there"
November 7- "But I also know that, in my heart of hearts, that someday I'll do something else. "
November 6- "It kind of feels like they've lost faith in you"
November 5- "The new general manager coming in has to understand that winning is the only option"
November 4- "I think the owner's a moron, myself"
November 3- "We should have blown them cats out"
November 2- "He has done what was asked and has been patient"
November 1- "We've been in one extreme or the other"

No comments: