Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Final snaps of June 2008

July 1-- "I think I got that out of the way when Mike hit me"
.
June 30-- "There's a lot of people that don't feel that way. But I appreciate that"
June 29-- "We do lots of things to confuse the offence"
June 28-- "We are a better football team than we showed out here"
June 27-- "You gotta be able to play! It's professional football"
June 26-- "I wanted to get it done and off of my chest"
June 25-- "First and foremost it's all about the game"
June 24-- "I think we've got some good receivers here"
June 23-- "It's fresh in our minds, which is a good thing"
June 22-- "They come around like every five or 10 years"
June 21-- "But usually it doesn't work longer than two years. By the third year, somebody gets antsy and wants to move on"
June 20-- "I thought Kerry came out and did some really good things"
June 19-- "It's obviously a learning experience, but you have to learn it quickly"
June 18-- "At least get into a game, get some game shape"
June 17-- "I just didn't want to leave the team"
June 16-- "If we were playing tomorrow and it was a regular-season game, Scott Gordon would be there"
June 15-- "This was never an issue about personality and friendship"
June 14-- "To be honest, I kind of got caught up in looking at the fans"
June 13-- "We did some good things, but we've still got a lot of work to go to get ready for the regular season."
June 12-- "There's a lot of things that go on I can't control, so why worry about it?"
June 11-- "Part of the reason I came down was to tell him what it was like for me,"
June 10-- "He was definitely an impact maker and one of the greatest linebackers you'll ever see in the Canadian Football League."
June 9-- "It's allowed me to be more of a big-picture guy and not a micromanager"
June 8-- "There is no place for fighting on the football field at all"
June 7-- "We're excited to be here. But they're really excited to be here. They're gunnin' for jobs, and it gets us [veterans] going."
June 6-- "I looked at the schedule and I think we only have two Sunday games, which is a great benefit because obviously being a pastor you need to be in church on Sunday, or you should be any-ways."
June 5-- "If I can get out of camp healthy and I'm fortunate enough to make the team, then I feel I can contribute at any time."
June 4-- "We've communicated to the NFL that nothing's been put on the table that is going to strengthen and grow our league to my satisfaction, or the satisfaction of our board of governors," June 3-- "It’s great to see our fans coming out and showing, there are many of us here and the vast majority are Canadian Football League [fans] first.”
June 2-- "We've had two down years, and that's behind us"

No comments: