Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Final snaps of July 2008

July 29-- "It's all about having guys who can step in and play,"
July 24-- "Me and Kerry never had a problem with each other"
July 23-- "We think the best way to watch CFL football is live and in person and there is no better place to watch the CFL live and in person than Ivor Wynne Stadium"
July 22-- "We're going to make sure that he's 100 per cent before we turn him loose."
July 21-- "All I could think was that this might be the end of my career,"
July 20-- "I thought [Joseph] did a damned good job"
July 19-- " We've got to keep working every week because we can still get better."
July 18-- "We were happy to get the win for Bobby Ackles"
July 17-- "We've got a lot of players here making their stamp on Stampeder history"
July 16-- "A cut is a cut, and a contract is a deal. You bring all these guys in and ask me to take money out of my pocket"
July 15-- "We are being very precautionary so it doesn't escalate into something."
July 14-- "As long as there's time on the clock, and there's a chance to get enough points to win, I'm going to believe in them."
July 13-- "I loved my grandfather and I really miss him"
July 12-- "Embarrassing ain't even the word"
July 11-- "You never envision a game like this"
July 10-- "Those little things that give you success is what he did, and that's what we're trying to focus on"
July 9-- "It will linger with me for the rest of the life. Just the way it was handled"
July 8-- "I'm basically empowering those guys to run the locker-room "
July 7-- "Bob Ackles is one of a handful of men who made a visible impact on professional football on both sides of the border"
July 6-- "As much as the CFL has meant to Bob, he has meant so much more to us"
July 5-- "We fought through adversity and came through at the end.''
July 4-- "No question, our first half wasn't very good on either side of the football"
July 3-- "Everything's always a shock when you don't see it coming"
July 2-- "That's probably one of the most unique aspects of the transformation; I'm seeing games differently now,"
July 1-- "I think I got that out of the way when Mike hit me"

No comments: