Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Final snaps of August 2008

We return to chronicling the quotable thoughts each day of the CFL universe.

August 31-- "We weren't on the same page but we came in and got the first win and that was important"
August 30-- "If it's not going well, we won't hesitate to play Richie"
August 29-- "I'm so excited about Monday. It's killing me"
August 28-- "Whenever they give you a chance to make plays, or an opportunity to change the game, I enjoy it"
August 27-- "I think it's a real sign that the league is doing well, that Canadians are rallying to our league and showing great support"
August 26-- "It's an honour to learn more about the history of the game and be a part of it"
August 25-- "That's football, and you have to deal with it. I have to be in better position so it doesn't happen"
August 24-- "Everything that was said in training camp was a lie"
August 23-- "We didn't do this to send a message, we did it to make our team better"
August 22-- "There are some things that you can learn in losses"
August 21-- "Penalties have killed us in the past, and they've hurt us this year"
August 20-- "That's good because half of the fans will be ours"
August 19-- "The way I'm looking at it right now is the time I'm not in there I'm not getting any bruises"
August 18-- "I think he's highly motivated. I don't think he gets a lot of credit for what he's done"
August 17-- "Before I wanted to be an Olympian, I used want to play for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers."

No comments: