Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Final Snap -- September 2009

We look for the one quote of the day from the CFL that defines an interesting event or personality.

Sept 21-- "I don’t preach to my teammates; I just try to be an example of a believer"
Sept 21-- "Our quarterbacks are Russell Stover's chocolates right now – you never know quite what you're going to get,"
Sept 20-- "But this will have nothing to do with his agent. If that's the situation then we'll move on"
Sept 19-- "But, yeah, it’ll be nice to hit those guys"
Sept 18-- "To me, he was Grandpa Digger"
Sept 17-- "I feel this is a .500 team that's really on the move"
Sept 16-- "I guess it blew up from there"
Sept 15-- "We’re trying to improve ourselves in a number of ways"
Sept 14-- "It really wasn't a revenge thing for me"
Sept 13-- "Like I said, it’s very, very embarrassing. I almost want to walk out of here with a bag on my head"
Sept 12-- "This is the CFL The last three minutes, anything can happen"
Sept 11-- "Hopefully we've got a fresh guy who can rush the passer"
Sept 10-- "Not being able to play the first nine (games) kind of broke my heart"
Sept 9-- "This is about giving back to the schools, to the communities and celebrating along with our fans"
Sept 8-- "We have no alternative but to protest"
Sept 7-- "I think that was probably the worst decision in football that's ever been made, CFL .. wherever football 's been played "
Sept 6-- "It was an unfortunate end to the game, and the officials became involved"
Sept 5-- "He just did not fit here, okay, put it that way"
Sept 4-- "We understand the meaning of this game, not just the rivalry but what it means to win right now"
Sept 3-- "Pacman Jones goes to Canada. Somebody must have convinced him the North Pole was a strip club"
Sept 2-- "I always told the Winnipeg people that if they wanted to experience something truly great, come to Labour Day"
Sept 1-- "This league isn’t complete until you get back into Ottawa with the right people"

No comments: