Saturday, September 02, 2006

The final snaps of September

September 30 "We're over that"
September 29 "Teams just play better at home"
September 28 "They keep saying 'Let's win the Grey Cup for Milt"
September 27 "I think some good will come out of the meeting"
September 26 "To me it is a huge change"
September 25 "That's the way winning teams win football games"
September 24 "A lot of things go through your mind right now"
September 23 "He's having a heck of a season and we've got our work cut out for us"
September 22 "There's not a lot of smoke screens and garbage stuff"
September 21 "I think physically, the break came at a great time for us,"
September 20 "My worst play as a pro"
September 19 "We were off on a couple things, but it wasn't like he was wrong on 50 out of 50"
September 18 "I am thrilled that Corey will be a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats this season and in the years to come."
September 17 "It feels just great to win"
September 16 "I don't think the people in Edmonton realize that no streak lasts forever. Period"
September 15 "And from there, the board of governors will take the appropriate course of action"
September 14 "He will probably try to lie but there's a sheet out there somewhere that will prove I'm No. 1"
September 13 "We are 0-5 on away games, so we can't take anybody lightly"
September 12 "I think he's full of (expletive),"
September 11 "There's a way to kill the salary cap "
September 10 "And Eric is going to bring, I believe, that bully attitude into that offensive line group"

September 9 "Ricky is the best ever"
September 8 "Somebody is going to want to have control"
September 7 "My understanding is the NFL doesn't seem overly interested in expanding into Canada"
September 6 "We have some surprises planned as well"
September 5 "I'm going to have to find a basilica to visit in Edmonton,"
September 4 "I don't think I'll fully appreciate all this until I'm done"
September 3 "Maybe I should buy a Lotto 6/49 ticket"
September 2 "We're watching the guys who are on the bubble"
September 1 "I think we have watched one another's career from afar,"

No comments: