Monday, September 04, 2006

I need to check my mail more often!

Finally got around to opening up the ole twelve man mailbox, I need to do that more often I guess. After I deleted the 165 different spam messages, (Dear (fill in your name here) for the final time, No I don't want to help you get your money out of Africa, I have enough problems getting my own money out of my bank) I found some messages from other bloggers with a CFL addiction.

A couple of excellent outposts of the CFL brand, doing a great job of sharing the fun of the CFL.

There was the boatmenblog, which is a terrific resource for the CFL fan, far mor professional looking that the old Twelve Man. But when you check out the section that says about us, well lets just say that a writer, a lawyer and a banker probably have enough liquidity to make a blog look real nice and lawsuit free too, we might add!

It's good place to send your browser in quest of CFL news. Check out the archives for some entertaining posts of the past, in particular check out the D'Angelo posts, the Commisioner search post and Feuds and Grudges. It's a rolling party of a blog direct from the Big Smoke itself.

Just Three Downs comes our way from Winnipeg and a loyal Blue Bomber fan (one no doubt feeling a little uh, hmmm, sleepy? today, after the Big Blue caravan to Saskatchewan, guess it was the longest five hours this time around). It gives the CFL fan the viewpoint from Portage and Main (maybe he'll let you crash at his place on Grey Cup weekend eh!)

Nice to see some more CFL blogs making their way onto the blogosphere, if you know of any others that we should check out send us the link in the comments section.

No comments: