Thursday, August 02, 2007

The final snaps of August 2007

August 31- "If you love the game, you get through that stuff and keep playing"
August 30- "The only revenge you can look for is going down there and beating them in their own backyard"
August 29- "I don't believe the club lacks confidence,"
August 28- "We have to keep things in proper context because there's still a lot of football left to be played"
August 27- "We are working with all the teams"
August 26- "Part of it is that our best quarterbacks are watching us play"
August 25- "I might have nodded off in the chair, but it absolutely wasn’t hard to coach. My adrenaline was pumping"
August 24- "I've been here 13 years, over a third of my life, and it's been great"
August 23- "Look, we're not here just for the (Grey Cup) party"
August 22- "There are things bigger than football for Michael Vick right now and he needs to attend to that"
August 21- "We're real excited to have him here"
August 20- "I take responsibility simply in that my cell phone was not on"
August 19- "I'm soaked"
August 18- "It was the CFL at its best - back and forth and people making plays"
August 17- "He can be a shaky quarterback, but he's a good quarterback"
August 16- "We had our chances to win a football game and didn't take advantage of it"
August 15- "If there's more pain? Deal with it after the game"
August 14- "I had moved on -- I was gonna just retire and move on"
August 13- "We make those seven plays, what happens?"
August 12- "'Don't be fooled by all this talk about the Edmonton defence. It is a bunch of crap"
August 11- "There was a little bit of trying to put it back in their face for getting rid of me"
August 10- "I built the offence according to the skill sets of the entire personnel, not one guy"
August 9- "I have communicated to the commissioner that I don't like the process and he understands that there has to be a better way"
August 8- "Dan brings a wealth of knowledge to our team having worked in professional football for more than 25 years"
August 7-- "Pilon literally had my entire package in his hand and squeezed"
August 6-- "Offensively, we gotta find a way to answer when they do those things"
August 5-- "To me, it was overzealous and unprofessional"
August 4-- "You gotta put a stop to it, there’s no question about that."
August 3-- "He's trying to sell tickets. He doesn't play the game"
August 2-- "But he needs to stick to his locker-room and let us worry about ours"
August 1-- "It's an opportunity for me to showcase myself"

No comments: